1. Add Prospect
You can add a Prospect by accessing My Tasks > Sales Management > Customers
Step 1: At Prospect and Customers screen
- Tap on Add Prospect button in case there are no prospects in your company's Prospect list
- Or, tap on the + icon in case there is at least one Prospect in the list
- On the Select Company screen, you can search a prospect by Company Name or Tax Code. In addition, ATALINK also provides filters by Locations or Industries to find prospects more quickly.
- Tap on the + icon next to a prospect to add that prospect to your company's prospect list
Step 3: Update prospect's information, add Contact Person and Supervisor, and choose suitable Sales Data
Step 4: Tap on Save to complete
2. Option for Prospects
Tap on the ... at the top right corner of the Prospect that you want to edit.
- Edit information: Update the information of potential customers. After the update is complete, tap Save to finish.
- Convert to customers: When prospects have become customers, you use this option to convert this company to the Customer list. Update information for that customer then tap Save to complete.
- Change supervisor: Select or change another salesperson / manager to take charge of this prospect.
- Add Note / Take notes: Add notes to potential customers. Tap on the prospect > NOTES to view notes created for that prospect.
- Remove prospect: Remove the company from the prospects list. Note: If you have been or are currently having transactions with this company on the app, you cannot remove it from the prospect list.