1. Add Targets
You can add Targets by accessing My Tasks > Sales Management > Customers
Step 1: To add Targets, click the + icon right in the leads frame
Step 2: On the Select Company screen
- Search a target by Company Name or Tax Code. In addition, ATALINK also provides filters by Locations or Industries to find target more quickly.
- Tap on the + icon next to a target to add that target to your company's target list
Step 3: Update the target's information, add a Contact Person and Supervisor and choose suitable Sales Data
Step 4: Tap on Save to complete
2. Option for Targets
Tap on the ... at the top right corner of the Target that you want to edit.
- Edit information: Update the information of target customers. After the update is complete, tap Save to finish.
- Convert to customers: When targets have become customers, you use this option to convert this company to the Customer list. Update information for that customer then taps Save to complete.
- Change supervisor: Select or change another salesperson/manager to take charge of this target.
- Add Note / Take notes: Add notes to target customers. Tap on the target > NOTES to view notes created for that target.
- Remove target: Remove the company from the target list. Note: If you have been or are currently having transactions with this company on the app, you cannot remove it from the target list.