1. Sections of Sales Offers
Sales Offers on Marketplace are divided into 3 types (or 3 sections):
- Sales Offers from Vendors: This section shows all Sales Offers created by companies that are your vendors.
- Sales Offers from Potential Vendors: Sales Offers in this section have 3 types:
- Sales Offers which is created and sent directly to your company by your vendors.
- Sales Offers created by companies that added your company as a customer but the requests were rejected or have not been confirmed yet.
- Sales Offers created by companies whom your company added as vendors but the requests have not been confirmed yet.
- Public Sales Offers: All public Sales Offers from all companies on ATALINK will be shown here.
You will see all Sales Offers in these 3 sections if you are assigned to one of the following roles:
- Super Administrator
- Purchasing Manager
Otherwise, you only can view Sales Offers in the Public Sales Offers section.
2. Add Sales Offers to favorite list
The favorite list helps your company save all Sales Offers that your company is interested in. This will be helpful to your company's later transactions.
To go to Marketplace on ATALINK, tap on the icon on the Menu bar, then choose For Buyer.
Step 1: On the Sales Offer you want to save, tap on the icon …
Step 2: Select Add to favorite list and the Sales Offer will be saved in Sales Offers from Vendors.