Buying Requests Settings
ATALINK provides the ability to configure Procurement Settings according to your Company's needs. To manage these settings, your login account must be assigned to one of the following roles:
- Super Administrator
In Procurement Settings, you can customize the following options to meet your Company's needs:
- Buying Requests Settings
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
- Vendor List
- Rating & Review
Before you can configure Buying Requests Settings, please access My Tasks by one of the following options:
- Option 1: Tap on the icon at the Menu bar
- Option 2: At the Home page, swipe to the left
Step 1: On the My Tasks screen, tap on the icon next to the Search text-box.
On the Settings screen, tap on Procurement > Buying Requests
Step 2: On the Buying Requests Settings screen, you can customize the following option that will be applied to the Buying Requests created by your Company:
- Your Buying Requests will expire automatically after <N> days
- As default, <N> = 30 (days)
For the Buying Requests that you see them in the Buying Requests from Vendors, you can customize the following options:
- Available for new Buying Requests?
- What Buying Requests your Company will receive?
- Review companies from which you won't get any Buying Requests