Manage Purchase Orders
1. Status and actions on Purchase Order
After creating a Purchase Order successfully, you can change its status into:
- Edit: When your order is a Draft, you can edit its details before sending it to your vendor.
- Delete: Only if your order is still a Draft, you can delete it. Only if your order is still a Draft, you can delete it from your company's Purchase Orders list.
- Submit: When your order is ready to be sent to your customer, you can tap on Submit to send it and your order's status will be changed into Submitted.
- Update: If you submitted your order to your customer, you still can add information or update that order. You and your vendor will receive notifications about the change.
- Close: When your procurement is completed, you can Close your order, its status will become Closed.
- Confirm: When your vendor updates your order, your order's status will become Pending Confirmation, you have to confirm the change to continue the transaction. If you agree with the updated order, you can tap on Confirm to continue the transaction on that order. Its status will be changed into Confirmed.
- Cancel: When your order's status is Submitted or Confirmed and you want to stop the transaction on it, you can Cancel it. Your order's status will become Cancelled.
- Reject: If your order's status is Pending Confirmation and you disagree with the change made by your vendor on the order, you can Reject it, which made its status become Rejected.
- Create a Copy: You can create a copy from any Purchase Order. Some details from the original Purchase Order will be kept.
You can follow the below steps to change a Purchase Order's status:
There are 2 options to go to My Tasks screen:
- Option 1: Tap on the icon on the Menu bar.
- Option 2: Left swipe on the Homepage.
On My Tasks screen > Choose Procurement Management > Purchase Orders
Step 1: Tap on icon … of the Purchase Order you want to change its status.
Step 2: Choose Edit, Delete, Submit, Update, Close, Confirm, Cancel, Reject, or Create a Copy as your demand.
2. View Detail Purchase Order
Tap on the Purchase Order
In the process of sending the Purchase Order to Vendors, when the two parties have content to discuss directly, the Comments feature in the order will help suppliers easily chat with customers, as well as storing this content.
4. Order History:
Activities from both sides of Customers - Suppliers will be stored the detailed information about the time, the person in charge, and other actions.