1. Sections of Buying Requests
Buying Requests on Marketplace are divided into 3 types (or 3 sections):
- Buying Requests from Customers: This section shows all Buying Requests created by companies that are your customers.
- Buying Requests from Potential Customers: Buying Requests in this section have 3 types:
- Buying Requests which are created and sent directly to your company by companies that are still not your customers/ potential customers.
- Buying Requests which are created by your company's potential customers.
- Buying Requests which are created by companies whom your company added as customers but the requests have not been confirmed yet.
- Public Buying Requests: All public Buying Requests from all companies on ATALINK will be shown here.
You will see all Buying Requests in these 3 sections if you are assigned to one of the following roles:
- Super Administrator
- Sales Manager
Otherwise, you only can view Buying Requests in the Public Buying Requests section.
2. Add Buying Requests to favorite list
The favorite list helps your company save all Buying Requests that your company is interested in. This will be helpful to your company's later transactions.
To go to Marketplace on ATALINK, tap on the icon on the Menu bar, then choose For Seller.
Step 1: On the Buying Request you want to save, tap on the icon …
Step 2: Select Add to favorite list and the Buying Request will be saved in Buying Requests from Customers.