Access to Pricing
To use this feature, please visit the website version of ATALINK.
- Super Administrator
- Sales Admin
- Sales Manager
- Sales Person
1. Create a price list
To create a sales price chart you need to go to My tasks> Pricing > Price list
Step 1: On the company's pricelist page, click the Create button to create a new Price list.
Step 2: Fill out all information and click Create button to create the price list or click Save Draft to save the Price list as a draft.
- General information: Price list No., Valid time, Price list name, Status, Note
- Subjects of application: The type of application is chosen according to the company's client, if the company has a distribution system and wishes to send the price list to the distributor then choose to add the distributor to send.
- Price list details:
- One product can have multiple prices equivalent to a certain quantity by clicking + Add new price range
- Click to delete the product or sale price
2. Edit, update price list
Step 1: On the company's pricelist page, Click on the … on the price list to update the status
- Edit: Update, edit the price list
- Create a copy: create a copy of the price list
- Create from this price list: The price will be adjusted according to the ratio of the selected factor
- Example: Factor = 1: The price of the new price list is equal to the price of the old one
Factor = 0.9: The price of the new price list is 10% lower than the old one
Factor = 1.1: The price of the new price list is 10% higher than the old one
3. Recommended Price from Vendor
Step 1: To be able to view the Recommended Price from Vendor, click on the Vendor price list No. you want to see details.
Note: The Recommended Price from Vendor is for reference only and cannot edit